FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[WoW] Repeater and VuhDo

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:22 pm

Re: Repeater and VuhDo

I would guess you can copy the saved variables file, from the configured account to the new account.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
<<

Coltimar

Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:27 pm

Yeah, Ualaa that's what we are talking about. It's just a hassle because I have so many toons. If I change something (I'm not comfortable with how mana is shown atm, for example) I have to do it all over again.
<<

Tovya

Post Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:32 pm

What I would do is the "ghetto" fix, by setting it up on 1 5man team first using repeater, then copying over the savedvariables etc etc... once you have them all positioned right, if all you want to change after that is the setting for mana display or make the bars wider etc, make 2 teams, 5 and 5 (for 10 80's) then go in on team 1, set the mana to display how you want using repeater, log them out then login team 2, and do the same. Pain in the butt yes, but it's the price we pay for wanting to use addons and multibox :D That's about the best way I can figure it
<<

Coltimar

Post Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:05 am

I have 10 80s that I play in 6 different configurations. I have 25 60s that I also rotate in and out for boosting, PvP, and questing in various configurations. I have 48 days left of RAF so I will have many other teams to setup. My point is that this is a sucky way to have to do this. But it is what it is.
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:26 pm

It really depends on how the addon in question is coded.

The ideal, would be to have a way to save the settings into a profile.
And then export/import that profile to other toons.
Especially if you could do it, with anyone you have targeted, so the same/different account is not an issue.

Some of the addons, you cannot even copy the saved variables, but have to set up on a per toon basis.

Maybe a utility which can copy all the settings for an addon, would be a nice idea.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
<<

Farmerbob

Post Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:00 am

Is it possible to also have repeater region working over several PC's? They wont appear in the in-game addon's list of characters. Is there some way to manually add them?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:09 am

Farmerbob wrote:Is it possible to also have repeater region working over several PC's? They wont appear in the in-game addon's list of characters. Is there some way to manually add them?

Add an Action Target Group through ISBoxer, put your healer character (only) in it, and then it should show up in the box
Previous

Return to Repeater