FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Main window broadcast to all but not recive

Moderator: MiRai

<<

gnetcham

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:12 am

Main window broadcast to all but not recive

Is there a way to get it so My main account/main large window does not recive broadcast from other windows when it switches spots with when you click on that ones window

The thing is I want to 4 box D3 and Have one puller to set up kills with and 3 that will join in for the kill, my prob is that when I swtich windows to join the other 3 to my mains game the "main game is reciving commabs from the other one"

this is what is buggin me out lol, any help in this area would be great, I looked at the other posts/links for info but havin found a case like this, if there is somethingi missed please point me to the right post =P

New ISbot user =)
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:53 am

Re: Main window broadcast to all but not recive

New ISbot user =)

Firstly, you might want to take note of the name of the software you are using. It it ISBoxer. It is software for multi-boxing, which is not botting, and the software very purposefully has no features that allow botting or automation of any kind.

Is there a way to get it so My main account/main large window does not recive broadcast from other windows when it switches spots with when you click on that ones window

The thing is I want to 4 box D3 and Have one puller to set up kills with and 3 that will join in for the kill, my prob is that when I swtich windows to join the other 3 to my mains game the "main game is reciving commabs from the other one"

Yes. See FAQ: How do I broadcast only to certain windows, and leave out others?

I'd suggest the ATG method (post 3) and put your 3 non-main characters in the ATG.
<<

gnetcham

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:36 am

sorry hehe ment Isbox =P I would never bot lol, was just late when i was writing this was 4 boxin powerleveling at the time >.<, thanks for your help in this matter

I tried and played around with those options but still cant seem to get it to work the way i was thinking of, I want the main window to send commands then when i swap that window to one of the other 3 then i dont want it to recive commands from those 3. Ill keep playin with options =P
<<

siege

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:37 pm

gnetcham wrote:sorry hehe ment Isbox =P I would never bot lol, was just late when i was writing this was 4 boxin powerleveling at the time >.<, thanks for your help in this matter

I tried and played around with those options but still cant seem to get it to work the way i was thinking of, I want the main window to send commands then when i swap that window to one of the other 3 then i dont want it to recive commands from those 3. Ill keep playin with options =P

Command's meaning Hotkeys and binds or commands meaning mouse and keyboard broadcasts?

If the latter it may just be that you have the repeater turned on for all the clients, if the other it will be in the way you have setup the Hotkey's.

siege
<<

gnetcham

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:08 pm

thanks seige =), still tryin to figure out the way to do it , I want to be able to issue commands from the main game/ to clients 1,2,3, and when i swap out to the "void" area i want that void area witch would be the main client not to revice commands when i click on the 3 followers to make them pick up items or move around.
<<

siege

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:24 pm

gnetcham wrote:thanks seige =), still tryin to figure out the way to do it , I want to be able to issue commands from the main game/ to clients 1,2,3, and when i swap out to the "void" area i want that void area witch would be the main client not to revice commands when i click on the 3 followers to make them pick up items or move around.

gnetcham - once again what do you mean commands?

If it is mouse and keyboard repeater...

... This is still your best bet. What you want to do is setup an Action Target Group, from the sounds of it, for the 3 'slave accounts'. If you then set the target of the repeater to only the ATG of the slaves when your on your main it will broadcast to them all yet when your on one of the slave's the main will no longer receive the broadcast.

siege
<<

SteelDragon

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:48 am

It sounds like it is an ATG u want but don't have the repeater setup right. You want to broadcast to ATG (whatever you name it say "slaves" for example) from your main but when on a slave you should select your repeater Target as "all other ATG" so in this example your main char will be one:
While playing on one the repeater target is ATG slaves
While on 2-4 the repeater target is all other ATG slaves
Again "slaves" is the name of the ATG i created for this explanation you can name it whatever you like. With this setup you can control all 4 accounts from the main but only characters 2-4 will recieve commands when issued from any of your support characters. Hope that helps.

Return to Repeater