Post Sat May 26, 2012 7:46 pm

Toggle broadcast while holding down left mouse button?

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or caused from my lack of knowledge on configuring this software.

My real world scenario is that I am playing Diablo 3, and in the heat of a big fight when I need to resync my characters, I toggle broadcast off, and hold down my left mouse button and try to turn broadcast back on as I am running through my other character. What ends up happening is the message is displayed that broadcast is enabled, but my second character does not move. When I let go of my left mouse button, and then left click somewhere, only then does broadcast take effect on my second character.

Could it be because the mouse-down event happened prior to me turning on broadcast, and thus there was nothing to let the other client know to broadcast the left mouse button as being pressed? I guess I should test if I can fire off any skills during this to see if those get broadcasted or not.

I just tested to see if skills worked in this case, and they do. So it could possibly be a problem with any key or button being held down prior to broadcast being enabled.