FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Conditional mouse click

Moderator: MiRai

<<

asogn

Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:55 am

Conditional mouse click

I am playing wow and trying to dualbox a bit.
When I play, I use both keybindings/mappings and mouse.
Sometime I would like to be able to send a mouseclick to same actionbar position on all windows.

Is it possible to have something like:
"If I CTRL-click on one of the actionbars, the click will be sent to the same actionbar in all window"

Cheers,
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:45 am

Re: Conditional mouse click

With a Repeater Region, you can make any given Action Bar Button (or region of the sceen) automatically broadcast to a selected Target. Instructions: Common modifications: Clicking

With a Mapped Key, you can a) set up a "Send Next Click" where you press a Hotkey and then Mouse Broadcasting is temporarily enabled, b) set up some Hotkey that both Syncs the cursor in each window and sends a Mouse button with a Keystroke Action (Mouse1 through Mouse5 are mouse buttons available in any Hotkey picker).

The new Mapped Key Wizard (new as of last night; to get it, update via Help->About) can create either of these types of Mapped Keys for you. For (a) use "Straight Key Broadcast Plus Click" in the Wizard and you can remove the Keystroke Action it adds to the Mapped Key, or for (b) just use "Striaght Key Broadcast" and when you tell it to do Mouse1 (or another Mouse button) it will automatically add a Sync Cursor Action prior to sending the mouse button.
<<

asogn

Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:56 am

Re: Conditional mouse click

The new wizard works like a charm.

Thanks

Return to Repeater