FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Excluding character movement

Moderator: MiRai

<<

dani078

Post Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:15 am

Excluding character movement

Hi, newbie question: In World of Warcraft, to move my character I sometimes click simultaneously the left-and-right mouse buttons together.

When Repeater is enabled, is there any way to blacklist the simultaneous-left-and-right-click function? (and also blacklist the Up/Down/Left/Right arrows on my keyboard)?

This is so that I can put my slave character on auto-follow and simply click-cast spells without having any problems of the slave character moving out of place whenever I move my master character.
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:37 am

Re: Excluding character movement

You can do things that way but you are severely limiting yourself in terms of what is achievable with ISBoxer. Look in your Repeater Profile for the Whitelist/Blacklist options. I suspect there is not a way to block the left and right click together without blocking them separately.

The better way involves setting up a Click Bar over your action bars... but the Wiki article is incomplete. I'll fix it up and post a link here later.

EDIT: Here it is: http://isboxer.com/wiki/WoW:Auto-assisting_Action_Bars_via_clicking

Return to Repeater