FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

EQ1 and the repeater.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

khorinn

Post Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:32 am

EQ1 and the repeater.

The keyboard and mouse repeat keep turning themselves on, much to my annoyance. I tried deleting the default repeater profile but it didn't help. When I make hotkeys to turn the repeaters on and off, they don't work quite right. For example, I set a hotkey to toggle keyboard+mouse repeating for all windows, but it will only turn the mouse on and off and not the keyboard. The only way I've found to set them back to normal is to reboot EQ. I don't want keyboard or mouse repeating whatsoever. I'm running all characters on the same computer. Any suggestions?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:48 am

Re: EQ1 and the repeater.

If the Repeater profile is not assigned to your Character Set, the Repeater script will never even be loaded and therefore no toggle will work at all. Just go to your Character Set, and where it says Repeater Profile, make sure one isnt listed. If it is, click it and hit Delete (or right click it and select Delete). This is not the same as deleting the Repeater Profile itself, which if you left it assigned to your Character Set you may find it recreated the next time you launch ISBoxer.

I couldn't tell you why they "turn themselves on" or why your hotkeys dont work right without seeing your configuration, though.
<<

khorinn

Post Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:59 pm

http://pastebin.com/m1d2f6ab9

I deleted the repeater profile from the character set, but within minutes the mouse repeater kicked in on one character, but not the other.
<<

khorinn

Post Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:24 pm

Okay I figured it out...I had "send next click to" checked on some of my hotkeys... /dhur. All is well now.

Return to Repeater