FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

the repeater button image didn't change

Moderator: MiRai

<<

koiuser

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:22 am

the repeater button image didn't change

https://privatepaste.com/e5fdb346b6

just like the picture yellow mark place, usually when I did left mouse click on that, will change to green image Repeater On 2.png,
but it doesn't change image today, not sure what cause that.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:13 am

Re: the repeater button image didn't change

Your config is ... interesting. Actually it is sad that you didn't start with the Key Maps and Click Bar from the Quick Setup Wizard, because it gives us working common ground to build from. (And the toggles work)

Here's something you could be running into.

Your image is not synchronized with Repeater in all windows. In both of your "key repeater off" and on mapped keys, the Action that turns on Repeater sends to all, but the image only changes in the current window. So, say you left click the button in window 1, and then you immediately switch to window 2. Repeater is on, because you enabled it in all windows, but the image is grayed out in this window (and all the others except for one) because you only told one window to change its image.

To solve this, make the Target of both Actions in your "key repeater" mappings the same. Either only turn on Repeater from the current window.

I don't have a reason that it would have stopped working if it worked yesterday but not today, and you changed nothing, though.
<<

koiuser

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:50 am

Re: the repeater button image didn't change

hmm, I change the settings as the "Always on", and it works now, thanks for help :)

Return to Repeater