FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[WoW] Problem Turning on Repeater

Moderator: MiRai

<<

jrkilroy

Post Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:28 pm

Problem Turning on Repeater

First the link to my config: http://www.privatepaste.com/e7c3dbf87b

In my WoW configuration, I have six slots. One is dxnothing with video feeds of four of the other five (is2, is3, is4, is5).

I have hot keys mapped to switch between clients and I have a hotkey mapped to turn repeating on/off (Ctrl+Alt+Q).

When I first login, the repeater on/off works fine.
After I have switched windows a few times the repeater mapping stops working on is1 only. (if I am in is2-is5 the repeater works fine.)
When I hit the repeater when is1 is the focus the repeating will work on is1 and one other window.

I have hit my limit. I can't find the find the conflict.

Any chance one of you fine people may be able to offer some assistance?

Thank you,
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: Problem Turning on Repeater

The answer is fairly simple, actually :)

Let's say you're in window 1, and you hit Alt+X to do your "CursorFeedSlot2" mapped key. This mapped key turns on repeater, and sets the Repeater Target for broadcasting from the current window (window 1) to slot 2. There's nothing wrong with that in itself, the problem is that you're never restoring the original Repeater Target, which is "Window:All w/o Current" with the block option off. So... the next time you turn on Repeater, the Repeater Target is still set to window 2.

My suggestion is to modify your Activate Repeat and Activate Mouse Repeat mappings to also include a Repeater Target Action, to set the Repeater Target to "Window:All w/o Current" with the block option off. You can also do the same thing in your CursorFeedOff mapping.

Enjoy :)
<<

jrkilroy

Post Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:55 pm

Re: Problem Turning on Repeater

I dropped the repeater target action into the "cursor feed off" key and it works like a charm.

Thank you Lax!

Return to Repeater