FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mouse Broadcasting is giving me problems.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Xiss

Post Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:45 pm

Mouse Broadcasting is giving me problems.

First forgive me for my English not my native language, I will try to explain my problem the best I can.

So I have created two ways to do mouse broadcasting, one via toggle that will pass mouse clicks to all windows and the second one with the click bar, and to be honest I'm satisfied with the way its working.
So my problem is that when I click a button in one of my bars with the mouse repeater for example food buff/mount, the next times I use my keybind Shift+MiddleMouse (actually is MiddleMouse with or without modifiers) it will reproduce the skill I just clicked and not the one associated with.

I found a few ways to stop that but they are not optimal, one is to toggle broadcasting on/off and next time I press Shift+MiddleMouse will do the correct skill associated with that keybind.
Another way was to add to Isboxer Key Map Shift+MiddleMouse this 2 lines:
Repeater mouse ON -> All
Repeater mouse OFF -> All
But it only fires the correct skill the second time I press that keybind, so the first time still uses the skill clicked with mouse repeater, not a big deal but if is a expensive food buff or some flasks that I clicked then will become pricy.

Hope you can point me in the right direction.
Thank you
Last edited by Xiss on Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:30 pm

Re: Mouse Broadcasting is giving me problems.

On your shift+mouse3 mapped key, you probably want to use a Sync Cursor Action as the first item in the action list.
<<

Xiss

Post Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:26 pm

Thank you that did the trick, but fells like a band-aid its like having a dps button that keeps using Sync Cursor to get rid of a problem that shouldn't exist in first place.
Other Idea of what is causing the problem ?
Thank you
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:33 pm

It's not a band aid, it is the solution to have your slave windows "fake" mice position locate to the position of the active window mouse, so you can send a click. If you wanted to actually broadcast the mouse movement, rather than an instant snap, then sure, enabling broadcasting is the method, however, the On/Off you are doing looks more like you want an instant snap.

That said, what you are doing with the Repeater Actions is wrong.

Because the Repeater Action just turns on the repeater, which is effectively the "I want broadcasting to be available from these windows", and you've got it set to All, so ALL WINDOWS want to broadcast their mouse position. Normally you would also use a Repeater Target Action to set what the Source/Target is for a subsequent Repeater Action - On.

A Repeater Action is also not guaranteed to align the mouse on all windows just because it is turned on. You need to move the mouse.
<<

Xiss

Post Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:06 pm

Well its working :) so once again thank you.

Return to Repeater