FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[EVE]Pixel offset for mouse repeating

Moderator: MiRai

<<

LargeChicken

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:54 pm

[EVE]Pixel offset for mouse repeating

Say I have 2 characters mining ore each with 3 mining lasers. Both of their overviews are set to show all asteroids and sort by type so their overviews are synced this way they don't hit the same rock.
I would like to offset the 2nd character's overview repeater downwards by 3 targets, so say that works out to 75 pixels, how would I do that?

More clearly:
Character A puts his mouse over the top overview selection.
Character B does the same thing but his mouse is being repeated at a 75 pixel downwards offset this way his mouse is over the 4th overview selection.

If possible I'd like to map a hotkey to turn this function on or off.

This allows me to control click 3 asteroids on the master character but both of them will be targeting their own unique 3 rocks.

Is it possible?
I want YOU! To ask me questions
Tell me what you want a tutorial on in my request thread Here

My games:
Eve Online

Expertise:
Mining
Shooting red crosses
IsBoxer Setup
VideoFX
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:02 pm

Re: [EVE]Pixel offset for mouse repeating

The only way to get exactly what you want is with a Repeater Region.

If you give a Repeater Region a Name, then when it sends the mouse to another window, the target window will look for a Repeater Region with the same Name, and use it as the destination for the cursor. So you would make a Repeater Region in the other window with the same Name, but in the offset location.

Note: Other than that you would leave the Name blank for a Repeater Region.

For similar instructions see this thread about doing this same thing in Terraria: http://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4823

Return to Repeater