FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Taskbar haunting me

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Xyt

Post Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:15 am

Taskbar haunting me

Thanks MiRai for your new series of one-on-one coaching you are doing. The step by step video may be redundant to some but honestly helped me with my setup. I am a more see and do type learner than reading and learning...it does make it more difficult when a lot of the most in depth guides are written. And I can only imagine the hours you spend making the videos so I do understand why most of them are written as it is easier to edit for possible changes as well as quicker to produce. but thanks a lot from a newbie here. Now back to the point :mrgreen: After setting up my window layout and select the exact layout you go over in your one-on-one coaching video (1 main, with 5 up top with one being the 'hole"), I cannot seem to get the taskbar hidden. It shows no matter what I do. Anyone else ran into this issue and/or know how to fix it? I tried making my window size 125% then back to 100% in the display control panel for windows and that didn't do anything for the game clients. I am sure it is something simple...but it has me at a loss.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:40 am

Re: Taskbar haunting me

Xyt wrote:Thanks MiRai for your new series of one-on-one coaching you are doing. The step by step video may be redundant to some but honestly helped me with my setup. I am a more see and do type learner than reading and learning...it does make it more difficult when a lot of the most in depth guides are written. And I can only imagine the hours you spend making the videos so I do understand why most of them are written as it is easier to edit for possible changes as well as quicker to produce. but thanks a lot from a newbie here.

I'm glad the long-form videos are helping people. Image

Xyt wrote:Now back to the point :mrgreen: After setting up my window layout and select the exact layout you go over in your one-on-one coaching video (1 main, with 5 up top with one being the 'hole"), I cannot seem to get the taskbar hidden. It shows no matter what I do. Anyone else ran into this issue and/or know how to fix it? I tried making my window size 125% then back to 100% in the display control panel for windows and that didn't do anything for the game clients. I am sure it is something simple...but it has me at a loss.

It seems to just be a problem with Windows, because I also see the behavior from time to time when playing a game solo. Your best bet is to just pick a layout that avoids the taskbar.
<<

Xyt

Post Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:50 am

Re: Taskbar haunting me

Okay, thanks. That does allow me to see my menu and hotbars now.

Return to Window Layouts