Post Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:50 am

Rebuilding ISBoxer settings, regions/windows fail

Since Windows 10 apparently doesnt like to install properly, I wiped my computer and now I'm attempting to make my ISBoxer EVE window layout again. I have the regions and slots set up, but when I start the character set, I have one of three problems come up.

Just in case BOB comes across this - I used your tips last time and everything worked, now I cant get them to work this time.

Scenario 1> No VFX, DX9 checked in ISBEL. Regions are slotted correctly, but the non-standard regions are squashed.
Scenario 2> No VFX, DX9 not checked in ISBEL. Regions slotted correctly, only slot 1 has picture (rest are black).
Scenario 3> VFX on, DX9 checked in ISBEL. ISBoxer now sees my three monitors as one very long monitor and attempts to place all regions in the same location as region 1 and at the same time has squashed side pictures of mashed up regions of each region.

I dont have a clue what I'm doing wrong. The last time I had this problem (only built this computer 1 month ago) I used the window layout wizard and "Use Video FX = TRUE" and some settings adjustments made the windows perfect, I have been through many settings this time to no avail.

Monitor layout: 3x 23" wide screens { 1 } { 2 } { 3 } (2 = primary)

Regions (=slots) layout: { [reg5][reg3] } { [reg1] } { [reg2][reg4] }