FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Request - Keep Slot 1 Full Size

Moderator: MiRai

<<

greenbean

Post Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:48 am

Request - Keep Slot 1 Full Size

I like having the option selected to "Swap Hot Character To Main Region" on always. The problem I have is when I use web browser on my other monitor, Slot 1 will minimize. Is it possible to keep Slot 1 full size while clicking away on the other monitor? The only way I found was to make switching to other slots to "when I press" option ( i set it to mouse3 ), but this is requiring me to click twice. Once for focus and then again to perform the swap. This has also caused me to start having problems where slots get stuck minimized on the taskbar as I mentioned in my last thread. Is there any way to keep it so I can single click a slot to bring to front and still keep the slot 1 full size when clicking away to other monitor?
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:18 pm

Re: Request - Keep Slot 1 Full Size

There is an option to keep the slave windows on top.

Not sure about the main region, but I'd guess it is possible.
Given that this option exists for the slave regions.

Not sure if this is in the current build or not.
I'd suggest asking on the IRC, which is linked from the main page.
You can click ISBoxer logo, at the top to go to the main page.
There are answers on the forums, but you get a quicker response on the IRC.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:38 am

I believe the option you might be looking for might be in your window layout where you set the regions themselves. At the bottom of the screen on the regions there is an option.
Code:
Region 2 is...

Try selecting the second option which is "used for session 2".

This may be what's minimizing your main window upon bringing up your browser. As for windows being stuck in the task bar...I, myself, have never experienced that issue before.
<<

greenbean

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:20 pm

MiRai wrote:I believe the option you might be looking for might be in your window layout where you set the regions themselves. At the bottom of the screen on the regions there is an option.
Code:
Region 2 is...

Try selecting the second option which is "used for session 2".

This may be what's minimizing your main window upon bringing up your browser. As for windows being stuck in the task bar...I, myself, have never experienced that issue before.

Yea I just tried this last night. Seems to be the best solution so far. The only thing I don't like is sharing a slot can be confusing which character is active in the heat of battle. :) I'll just adapt for now.

Return to Window Layouts