FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

RoM not working with Window layout

Moderator: MiRai

<<

AmoX

Post Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:54 pm

RoM not working with Window layout

okay I'm new to this multi boxing, so I've just got into ISboxer and Innerspace for Runes of Magic, but am having a problem with window layout it seems.

Setup:
okay I got a good computer, running Vista x64, Dual monitors, with everything updated, but with admin privileges enabled, but have set both Inner Space and ISboxer to run as admin.

intentions:
I'm testing Inner Space on a trial lisence to get a fell of it, to see if mulitboxing is somethign I wanna do, since I have always run 2 accounts, just on one screen each, but witj no key repeating software, and was hoping Innerspace and ISboxer would make things easier for me, and maybe help me evole to a 5 man team multi-boxing runner.

Problem:
I go into ISboxer suit and setup 2 characters with game/game profile to RoM , make a character set, and move both characters to the 2 slots I created, also make short key for GUI. Then I go to Repeater, and make shortkey for Repeater turn off/on, and moves character set to use this repeater profile. I then export to Inner space, get an okay to export and right click tray icon and chose my new RoM made profiel to run, game starts up, with just 1 character, that I log into. Ingame I see ISboxer FPS counter. and thats about it.

Now I then wantet to run 2 screens full size on each of my monitors, so I went to window layout, and setup 2 screeens. export it,says okay to export, but when I right click tray icon and chose profile, nothing happens :(

Solution:
Talked with MiRai on ISboxer chat, he said something about Window mode in ISboxer wasn't work atm, but wasn't sure. so He told me to write here on forum, to hopefully get more info on my problem, or to help in the solution process, here it is =)

hope to hear from you soon

AmoX
<<

AmoX

Post Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:07 am

Re: RoM not working with Window layout

would it be possible to get a confirmation, this is true or not, or if it's me who is doing something wrong plz ?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:33 am

Re: RoM not working with Window layout

1. Is the game itself not in windowed mode? It can only launch one instance of the game if it is in full screen mode
2. Is ISBoxer properly installed? If ISBoxer is installed to a folder other than the Inner Space folder, then ISBoxer will have its very own Scripts folder with files that are intended to be in Inner Space's Scripts folder. To fix this just reinstall ISBoxer to the Inner Space folder

Return to Window Layouts