FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Need a little bit of help with Interact With Target

Moderator: MiRai

<<

theasylumUK

Post Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:41 am

Need a little bit of help with Interact With Target

Hi everyone, long time lurker first time poster :)

So I have IWT set up and working but it's slightly buggy. Usually only 2 or 3 of my characters (out of 5) will actually IWT. I have to quickly turn on and off broadcasting and then all 5 of them will successfully IWT. It's the same with looting, when I have it on group loot I'll press IWT and 6 times out of 10 the slave won't loot unless I enable disable broadcasting.

Is this normal and just a quirk of ISBoxer or is there anything I can do to fix it?

iwt1.PNG
iwt1.PNG (31.44 KiB) Viewed 2498 times

iwt2.PNG
iwt2.PNG (24.31 KiB) Viewed 2498 times

Cheers,

Josh.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:15 am

Re: Need a little bit of help with Interact With Target

The answer is, don't set the in game bind on Interact With Target to a mouse button.

Mouse buttons are designed to be used with GUI elements, so the behaviour of the mouse button may change depending on what GUI element the cursor is over, and when you are multiboxing, the slave cursor is not necessarily over the same GUI element as your main's mouse is.

You can leave the hotkey as mouse4, but the Variable Keystroke and Ingame bind, should be a key combination.

There is even a FAQ on it :). http://isboxer.com/wiki/FAQ#I_am_using_ ... g_wrong.3F
<<

theasylumUK

Post Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:57 am

Re: Need a little bit of help with Interact With Target

bob wrote:The answer is, don't set the in game bind on Interact With Target to a mouse button.

Mouse buttons are designed to be used with GUI elements, so the behaviour of the mouse button may change depending on what GUI element the cursor is over, and when you are multiboxing, the slave cursor is not necessarily over the same GUI element as your main's mouse is.

You can leave the hotkey as mouse4, but the Variable Keystroke and Ingame bind, should be a key combination.

There is even a FAQ on it :). http://isboxer.com/wiki/FAQ#I_am_using_ ... g_wrong.3F

That's working a charm, thank you!

Return to Key Maps