FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Is there a way to copy some else set up to your ISboxer

Moderator: MiRai

<<

oldmangaming

Post Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:14 pm

Is there a way to copy some else set up to your ISboxer

is there a way to copy some else ISBoxer set up . If so, please show me how. or if not, would this be a posibilite?. I understand that everyone has different toon names... but if some made a generic like 2 toon combo or 3 toon combo or 4 toon combo. and was able to copy that set up to their isboxer as a start up .. this would be awsome.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:57 pm

Re: Is there a way to copy some else set up to your ISboxer

oldmangaming wrote:is there a way to copy some else ISBoxer set up . If so, please show me how. or if not, would this be a posibilite?

Yes - http://isboxer.com/wiki/Configuration_Sharing

oldmangaming wrote:I understand that everyone has different toon names... but if some made a generic like 2 toon combo or 3 toon combo or 4 toon combo. and was able to copy that set up to their isboxer as a start up .. this would be awsome.

If you want generic, then that's what the Quick Setup Wizard is for, because almost everything after that is going to be personalized to that individual who is setting everything up, based on their class composition, display resolution, Window Layout, in-game add-ons, etc., as well as just their personal taste.

Normally, people share their profile so that others can look at it, learn from it, and, if necessary, copy things out of it to put into their own.

Return to Key Maps