FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mouse Support

Moderator: MiRai

<<

chinitoh

Post Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:22 am

Mouse Support

Hello. I'm sure this has been answered here somewhere but I am having a difficult time looking for it. I play WoW and use the functions on the mouse to perform certain actions. To name a few, scroll wheel, scroll wheel button (with and without a modifier "shift") and the index "up" and "down" buttons that have been bound in logitech as "pageup" & "pagedown". For some reason, I can get the scroll wheel functions (scroll & push) to work in the main window but not in the follower windows. I also cannot get the index "up" & "down" (currently bound to pageup/pagedown in Logitech) to work in any/all windows. Can someone help?

Thanks!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:20 am

Re: Mouse Support

<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:35 pm

Re: Mouse Support

IIRC if you bind mouse buttons on the "mouse memory", rather than the changing software profiles, then you don't need to run the LGS as admin. But the down side is you only get the one profile (so if you're really into profiles, this option is not great).

If you want many profiles, and have LGS auto run on startup, then you need to disable it's auto start in the LGS software, and instead have Task Scheduler start it.

Return to Key Maps