FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[WoW] Trouble with alt + F

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Aonaskull

Post Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:44 am

Trouble with alt + F

Hello, I am new here I hope I post in the right section.

I am setting up IsBoxer and I have an issue with alt + F. I am running a multiboxing of 3 characters, but on the main window pressing alt F is not doing anything, it works only on the 2 others and only my main is following :s
thanks in advance if you can help me
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:33 am

Re: Trouble with alt + F

If this is for WoW, then I suspect the ISBoxer Addon is not enabled for the two slave toons.
<<

Aonaskull

Post Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:41 am

I made sure it was enabled :/
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:54 am

ok, so when they don't do anything, you mean absolute zilch, or do you get any messages appearing?
are your toons named so some have partial names of the others, e.g. bob, bobbette, and bobby are bad because WoW does partial name matching so bob matches all three?
have you done a /reloadui across all?
have you made sure there are no other interfering addons, or things bound to SHIFT+F11 (this, but going through the bindings on modifiers+F11 rather than backspace). Bartender is always a good one that conflicts.
<<

Aonaskull

Post Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:00 am

Ok Elvui was messing with alt + F for some reason, as soon as I disabled it I made it work, but I really want to play with this UI addon, what should I do? :s
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:04 pm

Aonaskull wrote:Ok Elvui was messing with alt + F for some reason, as soon as I disabled it I made it work, but I really want to play with this UI addon, what should I do? :s

You should find where ElvUI is saving one of the following key binds:

Shift+F11
Ctrl+F11
Alt+F11

ISBoxer would report any conflicting key binds in the chat window upon logging your character into the game world, or after a /reload.
<<

MadMilitia

Post Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:41 pm

There seems to be an outstanding bug with IsBoxer involving modifiers when swapping windows. I found this little nugget of info a few days ago and have since found it to be the root cause of at least a dozen problems with my setup.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9390

Anything that depends on modifiers will act screwball if one of the slaves has a lingering keydown event. Try flushing them by broadcasting keyups on all the modifiers and try the action again. See if it fixes your problem.

Return to Key Maps