FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[WoW] Follow command not working but Assist does.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

baldevredx

Post Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:11 pm

Follow command not working but Assist does.

https://pastebin.com/GZtWQZuW

I have followed the basic guide all the way to getting into the game and testing it out and so far i can't seem to follow using the key binding ALT+F I did not change the binding during setup and ALT+A assists just fine. I made sure to check all my keybindings and none of them use ALT+F. Thanks ahead of time for looking into this sorry if it is a simple oversite on my part
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:50 pm

Re: Follow command not working but Assist does.

In game, the ISBoxer Addon uses F11 + modifiers for Follow, so if you have anything in game bound to SHIFT+F11, or even F11, then this will probably make the Follow macro not work. A common Addon which grabs F11 is Bartender.

When you load a toon into game, the ISBoxer Addon will normally tell you if there are conflicting in game Key Binds. Don't ignore this message, as it means stuff probably wont work.

Anyway, to find the issue, one option is to go to the toon that doesn't follow, and press LEFTSHIFT+F11 and see what happens. If they don't do anything, then try just F11. Another option, as recommended on the WIKI, is to go into the game keybindings, and set an unused bind to SHIFT+F11, as this will unbind what you previously had it on, and then clear the one you just set. Another option, if it is coming from another addon, is to disable your other addons, and see if it then works. If it does, then enable your other addons, until it stops working.
<<

baldevredx

Post Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:59 am

Re: Follow command not working but Assist does.

I have tried rebinding the keys stated and then unbinding them now when on my second slot if i press Shift+F11 it follows the main if i am targeting something all of them start my main screen following my target but Alt+F still does nothing in game. I am gonna try and change some keybinds today to better fit my play style so far i have just made a macro to follow the main character on my main bar and for my super simple needs it is working fine

Return to Key Maps