FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[WoW] Round Robin Silence

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Jellykisses

Post Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:22 pm

Round Robin Silence

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I made a Custom Hotkey using the map key wizard to do a round robin silence and it just will not work. The key i use is ] which is my mouse scroll wheel when i push it to the right. I'm just playing 2 warriors to level up the allied races for the transmog gear. I've made a charge custom hotkey with [ which is when i press my scroll wheel to the left, that button works fine. But of course it's not round robin. Am I putting this in the wrong area? Should it not be in custom hotkeys? I'm so confused..thanks to anyone that can help me out.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:37 pm

Re: Round Robin Silence

Assuming you didn't unassign it already, the "]" key is already in use by ISBoxer for the "/targetexact {FTL}" macro. Normally, you should be given a warning about conflicting key binds upon export, as well as in the chat window of WoW after loading into the game world, but, regardless, you can unassign it in the Game Helper section if you haven't already.

If you already have unassigned it or it still doesn't work after doing so, then you will need to share your profile.
<<

Jellykisses

Post Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:02 pm

Re: Round Robin Silence

Well that's why....I'm new to all this. I just changed my mouse button to something else and it works fine now. Thanks for the response. :)

Return to Key Maps