FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

trying to figure this out

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Gnome on a stick

Post Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:19 am

trying to figure this out

I have my eq keys set a certain way and they clash with isbox keys.

So far i have found a way to remove the isbox (1,2,3,-,=) keys so i can keep my eq keys how i'm used to them but now my keypad 1-0 keys don't work.

Also, when in isbox, I can no longer use the key i have set for Ventrilo unless i click out of isbox onto the desktop or another window. I can't find where that key is bound at in isbox
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:10 am

Re: trying to figure this out

Gnome on a stick wrote:I have my eq keys set a certain way and they clash with isbox keys.

So far i have found a way to remove the isbox (1,2,3,-,=) keys so i can keep my eq keys how i'm used to them but now my keypad 1-0 keys don't work.
I'm not entirely sure what to make of this statement, so I'm going to ask that you share your profile, and elaborate on the issue.

Gnome on a stick wrote:Also, when in isbox, I can no longer use the key i have set for Ventrilo unless i click out of isbox onto the desktop or another window. I can't find where that key is bound at in isbox
http://isboxer.com/wiki/FAQ#Why_is_my_Ventrilo_push_to_talk_key_not_working.3F
<<

Gnome on a stick

Post Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:43 pm

before using isboxer, i have my "1" key thats above the Q set to open my inventory, the "2" to toggle my bags open and close, etc...... With isboxer those keys do other things and makes all my toons open their bags at the same time and stuff. So i remove those settings in isboxer to not do that.

Where can i find a listing of what keys isboxer has set to do things so i can edit them ?

basically i want isboxer for the window layouts and its ability to pop the one targeted to main window features and maybe a few more. it sucked having to tab to each window.

I do not want to use any such key setting in isboxer to do anything, i will set the keys i need in EQ to do what i need or press them manually. except for maybe i might set up the target me and follow keys
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:35 pm

Okay, so I'll assume you left out a word in your original post, and that it should read:
Gnome on a stick wrote:So far i have NOT found a way to remove the isbox (1,2,3,-,=) keys so i can keep my eq keys how i'm used to them but now my keypad 1-0 keys don't work.
If that's the case, then the statement makes much more sense, which is why I was having an issue understanding it to begin with.

If you don't want ISBoxer to assign 1 through = as Hotkeys, then:

1) Locate those Mapped Keys in the "Combat Broadcast Hotkeys" Key Map, and remove them (Tip: Right-click "Mapped Keys" in lower left pane > Clear assigned Hotkeys).

2) On the final step of the Quick Setup Wizard there's an option to have ISBoxer set up 1 through = to broadcast to your characters. In the future, you should un-check that option.

Return to Key Maps