FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Toggle Pro System Keymap

Moderator: MiRai

<<

xandorz

Post Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:04 am

Toggle Pro System Keymap

How do you toggle the Pro System Keymap?
I watched the youtube video and it didn't say how to toggle it. Mirai just said "If I enable the keymaps on both my characters" and a message on screen popped up saying "DPS Rotation target=all" but he never said how to actually enable it I think.

I tried adding my class specific keymaps to "Key Maps -> Toggles -> Activate Maps (all windows)" but it doesn't seem to affect anything.
I did enable the 1 to = broadcasting in the wizard which I wasn't supposed to do but I want to broadcast the other keys and I tried going into the Combat Broadcast and Combat Broadcast Hotkeys and removing the hotkeys for number 2 which I use for my dps rotations but that doesn't solve it either.

Idk what is wrong for me... I tried as a workaround to just send every key to everyone, not as good but ok enough to do the dps rotations. I realized that sometimes the key maps for the dps rotations just turn off and I need to press shift alt M twice to turn it off and on again. Happened 2 or 3 times for me so far and have only played for a little bit.
-----
I am considering going back to hkn because of all the issues I have with ISBoxer, although I really want to use ISBoxer because of the much better mouse support and some other good features.

Issues I have:
DPS rotation turning off.
Characters not getting their own DPS rotation (to solve it I set it up so the character that has focus sends all the keys from everyones DPS rotation when it runs its DPS rotation, probably just can't get it working because I do something wrong).
Can't keep a web browser or anything else like that on top of slaves (might be to make some functionality work better that they are forced on top, but it is really annoying and makes me so bored since I only have 2 monitors).
Any time I bring a different window infront and minimize that window it swaps my characters.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:54 am

Re: Toggle Pro System Keymap

xandorz wrote:How do you toggle the Pro System Keymap?

I'm not sure what the "Pro System Keymap" is, but if you're asking how to toggle Key Maps, then, unless you changed the Hotkey, the answer is Shift+Alt+M.

xandorz wrote:I watched the youtube video and it didn't say how to toggle it. Mirai just said "If I enable the keymaps on both my characters" and a message on screen popped up saying "DPS Rotation target=all" but he never said how to actually enable it I think.

That was something I set up custom for that video so that I could move back and forth between two characters, one of which was hidden off to the side to begin with, to show how DPS rotations work on each of them, but also show how the two characters worked together.

xandorz wrote:I tried adding my class specific keymaps to "Key Maps -> Toggles -> Activate Maps (all windows)" but it doesn't seem to affect anything.
I did enable the 1 to = broadcasting in the wizard which I wasn't supposed to do but I want to broadcast the other keys and I tried going into the Combat Broadcast and Combat Broadcast Hotkeys and removing the hotkeys for number 2 which I use for my dps rotations but that doesn't solve it either.

Idk what is wrong for me... I tried as a workaround to just send every key to everyone, not as good but ok enough to do the dps rotations. I realized that sometimes the key maps for the dps rotations just turn off and I need to press shift alt M twice to turn it off and on again. Happened 2 or 3 times for me so far and have only played for a little bit.

It might help if you can be more specific with what you want to do exactly, because it almost sounds like you've jumped into the Pro System without knowing how certain areas of ISBoxer work, and now you're frustrated as a result. Much more understanding of ISBoxer is required when using the Pro System because you're expected to configure a lot of things by hand that the Wizard can't do for you, whereas the MMO:Standard template sets almost everything up to get people in game and multiboxing ASAP, and adding basic things to it is fairly simple.

xandorz wrote:DPS rotation turning off.
Characters not getting their own DPS rotation (to solve it I set it up so the character that has focus sends all the keys from everyones DPS rotation when it runs its DPS rotation, probably just can't get it working because I do something wrong).

Share your profile, and include any additional details of what you're doing to reproduce the issue.

xandorz wrote:Can't keep a web browser or anything else like that on top of slaves (might be to make some functionality work better that they are forced on top, but it is really annoying and makes me so bored since I only have 2 monitors).
Any time I bring a different window infront and minimize that window it swaps my characters.

Disable "Always on Top" for each region of your Window Layout.

Return to Key Maps