FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Toggle window swapping behavior

Moderator: MiRai

<<

chrono285

Post Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:30 pm

Toggle window swapping behavior

I'd like to be able to swap between window layouts with a keystroke. Specifically between the stacked full screen (no swap) and single monitor layouts (with swap).

I've tried setting up combinations of window layout actions and window state actions to achieve this, but I can't get swapping to work right. Is there a way to set window swapping behavior with a key action?

The problem I'm seeing:
If I started with a stacked layout, and try to change to the single monitor layout, the windows don't swap in and out when I change focus.
If I start with the single monitor layout, and try to change to the stacked layout, changing window focus causes all the windows to flicker to the front, and I don't end up with the window I selected.

The workaround I have is to alt-tab into isboxer, drag my team into the window layout I want, and export. Is there an easier way?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:37 pm

Re: Toggle window swapping behavior

chrono285 wrote:The workaround I have is to alt-tab into isboxer, drag my team into the window layout I want, and export. Is there an easier way?
No. The only other way would be to duplicate your character set, with a different Window Layout, and when you want to switch, select that set from the Inner Space context menu as though you were launching the team.

Return to Key Maps