FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Dark Age of Camelot

Moderator: MiRai

<<

wings3

Post Fri May 05, 2017 5:19 pm

Dark Age of Camelot

Since Multiboxing is now legal in P/E areas, as of Jan/2016, I was hoping to see some game controls added to ISBoxer. Anyways, I am having a problem, the install went fine, everything went as expected, but one thing doesnt work. The Ctrl and Alt key presses on main screen do not xfer to the background window. I was try to have the key press of Ctrl + 9 presses on main window and have the same action on the background window. Instead the background window activated just the 9 part of the command. So it seems the Ctrl and the Alt are not xfering, but the numbers are. Anyone know what I can do about this? Thanks..
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri May 05, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: Dark Age of Camelot

By default the SHIFT/ALT/CTRL+SOMEKEY are not enabled in ISBoxer and under the ISB-42 - Combat Broadcast Hotkeys key map, you will need to set the Hotkey for each of the mapped keys. The mapped key is there, but there is just no hotkey.

If you find that doesn't work for you, then you can also select the ISB42 - Combat Broadcast key map in the top left, in the lower left, ensure the top node is selected, and in the lower right, set the "Hold any keystrokes" option to On. Export.
<<

wings3

Post Sat May 06, 2017 10:27 am

Re: Dark Age of Camelot

Thanks..

Return to Key Maps