FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Weird KeyMap Issue

Moderator: MiRai

<<

leonidas4life

Post Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:50 am

Weird KeyMap Issue

Everything was running great. Then I'm not sure what I did but now certain toons wont broadcast certain keymaps to my other toons.

Toon1 can force follow but my Combat Keybinds and Assist wont work (I think overall its some kind of assist issue)
Toon2 works just fine with Toon 3 but not with Toon1 (Toon1 has an attitude apparently)
Toon3 works with all the other Toons perfect

I have tried sooooooooo many things to try and fix this issue. I have straight up deleted everything from IS Boxer and started from scratch.... Deleted my ISBoxer Addon and recreated. Tried reinstalling Jamba(just in case) and a few other things. Anyone got any words of wisdom?? I am some what new to the ISBoxer Scene. I thought I had this all figured out for the most part but now I'm left scratching my head.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:16 am

Re: Weird KeyMap Issue

Most likely covered by this: FAQ: I recently set a key binding in the game and now assist doesn't work?

If certain windows will not follow windows 1 or 2, those likely have an in-game key binding inadvertently configured on Shift+Backspace. Removing that key binding should solve the problem -- instructions in the FAQ link
<<

leonidas4life

Post Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:41 pm

lax wrote:Most likely covered by this: FAQ: I recently set a key binding in the game and now assist doesn't work?

If certain windows will not follow windows 1 or 2, those likely have an in-game key binding inadvertently configured on Shift+Backspace. Removing that key binding should solve the problem -- instructions in the FAQ link

Thanks for the reply!! I actually read through that and tried the keybind changes on all my toons just in case... but no dice >.<
<<

leonidas4life

Post Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:38 pm

Turns out I had the Keymap Blacklisted by my Group. No idea how it happened but that ended up being the issue.... GRRRRR. Thanks for the help!

Return to Key Maps