FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Key Map Virtualization Question

Moderator: MiRai

<<

pinoiski

Post Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:58 am

Key Map Virtualization Question

Hi,

From reading and watching the videos, my understanding is that ISBoxer makes a copy of Key Maps for each Slot thus making them unique including timers for virtualized Key Maps. My question is if a Mapped Key within a virtualized Key Map executes a Mapped Key outside of the virtualized Key Map, does it make a copy of that non virtualized Key Map as well for each Slot? For example, I execute (Do a Map Key) a Mapped Key from Non Combat Key Map within a virtualized Key Map.

Thanks.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:17 am

Re: Key Map Virtualization Question

pinoiski wrote:From reading and watching the videos, my understanding is that ISBoxer makes a copy of Key Maps for each Slot thus making them unique including timers for virtualized Key Maps.
This applies to all Key Maps/Mapped Keys, Menus, ClickBars and Timers. Virtualization doesn't come into it.

ATG's are global.

pinoiski wrote:My question is if a Mapped Key within a virtualized Key Map executes a Mapped Key outside of the virtualized Key Map, does it make a copy of that non virtualized Key Map as well for each Slot? For example, I execute (Do a Map Key) a Mapped Key from Non Combat Key Map within a virtualized Key Map.
As above, the "copy" of Key Maps/Mapped Keys has already happened, how you execute it, whether by a virtualized chain or not, makes no difference.

Short answer: Yes.
<<

pinoiski

Post Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:23 am

bob wrote:
pinoiski wrote:From reading and watching the videos, my understanding is that ISBoxer makes a copy of Key Maps for each Slot thus making them unique including timers for virtualized Key Maps.
This applies to all Key Maps/Mapped Keys, Menus, ClickBars and Timers. Virtualization doesn't come into it.

ATG's are global.

pinoiski wrote:My question is if a Mapped Key within a virtualized Key Map executes a Mapped Key outside of the virtualized Key Map, does it make a copy of that non virtualized Key Map as well for each Slot? For example, I execute (Do a Map Key) a Mapped Key from Non Combat Key Map within a virtualized Key Map.
As above, the "copy" of Key Maps/Mapped Keys has already happened, how you execute it, whether by a virtualized chain or not, makes no difference.

Short answer: Yes.

ATG - Action Target Groups or Action Timer Groups?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:43 am

ATG is Action Target Group.

I see why that was confusing. I tend to refer to Action Timer Groups as Timers.

Return to Key Maps