Moderator: MiRai

<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:44 am

Re: Focus Window Action issues

lax wrote:
4) Key press Limit
So for the round-Robin I have to press the key 9 times.
Is there a way I could put a limit on it so that it does not do anything after 9 presses but maybe make a sound to say all done?
If I press F1 9 times to turn on mining then if I press it 10 times it will turn off the 1st one.

When editing Steps, at the top is options that say "Do not advance" and such. You can add Step 10, put a Sound Action in it, and set it to "Do not advance for at least ___ seconds" (like 0.5 seconds, or whatever you're comfortable with). So you press the key 12 times out of haste, it gets to the end and plays the sound one or more times instead of wrapping back to #1 instantly. You can set it longer if you want. In the "Advanced" settings for your Mapped Key, you can set it to reset to step 1 after some amount of time.

Worth pointing out, you will need to make a "manual round robin" for this, as you can't just have Step 1, Step 10. You would need to have 9 prior steps all which send the keypress/mouse1 to the various slots.

e.g.

Manual Round Robin
Step 1 -> Keystroke Action F1 to slot 1
Step 2 -> Keystroke Action F1 to slot 2
Step 3 -> Keystroke Action F1 to slot 3
Step 4 -> Keystroke Action F1 to slot 4
Step 5 -> Keystroke Action F1 to slot 5
Step 6 -> Keystroke Action F1 to slot 6
Step 7 -> Keystroke Action F1 to slot 7
Step 8 -> Keystroke Action F1 to slot 8
Step 9 -> Keystroke Action F1 to slot 9
Step 10 -> Play Sound to self, do not advance to next step for 2 seconds
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:43 pm

On the original topic, the Focus Window Action's Filter Target should work correctly as of Inner Space build 6056, the new development build as of now.
<<

sfdd

Post Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:35 pm

Hi all,

Still getting odd results with the filter option (4 slots + dxNothing). Running build 6056.

Focus window '-next' on <Current Computer> rotates through predictably and in the correct order, but (as expected), it includes the dxNothing slot.

Focus window '-next' (filter:Current Boxes) on <Current Computer> rotates through predictably, but it does so in reverse order (is4>is3>is2>is1) instead of moving forward through the slots. I made specific window focus keys to make certain that I had not somehow screwed up my slots, but I confirmed that the slots/windows were as expected.

Why would adding the ATG based filter cause the order to be reversed?

Thanks,
-sfdd
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:05 pm

As we detailed earlier in the thread, no particular order is guaranteed in an Action Target Group.

If you want to enforce the order, make it something like "(is1,is2,is3,is4,is5,is6,is7,is8,is9)&Current Boxes"
<<

Slyvampy

Post Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:06 am

I have the same problem, windows 10. Sometimes just presents the desktop itself as an option and or skips sometimes 1 or 2 at a time.

I have 10 sessions all is1-is10. from console.
I have 2 monitors, 1 swap group, 1 on main monitor full screen and grid of 9 on right monitor.

F1-F10 keys are instant swap to window 1-10. (this works really well). havent changed the default window layout from the wizard.

Same wizard setup, reinstalled, reformatted etc. Same thing every time. I have everything (all windows bar the game windows) closed including chrome and the launcher and isboxer setup.

I got it cycled 1,2,3,5,6, desktop, 9,10,2,4, desktop etc. (when desktop it seems to minimize current window) still shows 9 on the second monitor.

I have this in always on keymap: @isboxer&~dxnothing
I have tried the (is1, is2...) that doesn't make an difference.

using isboxer: 42.10.0401.1
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:56 pm

What you describe is known to happen for some games. EVE predominantly.

You can try setting the mapped key to execute on Pressed, which may yield better results.

Also, the @ symbol is used in Targets to sort based on Slot number, so you don't need to use the (is1, is2, is3....) setup to attempt to force ordering. The advice in this 4 year old thread you necro'd is from before it was added.
Previous

Return to Key Maps