FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Problem with ISBoxer Build #34

Moderator: MiRai

<<

SilentSpace

Post Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 am

Problem with ISBoxer Build #34

Hello,

sorry but my English isn't so well anymore. But I hope I can describe my problem with the Key Maps wich I use with Lotro. My config is attached so you can take a look on it.
I generated a Key Map called Fight. In this one I generated a Mapped Key named K1 with three actions.
1. my chars should assist my main, so I need a Keystroke Action with a shift F2 for the other windows
2. my secondary chars schould attack with a spell, so I need a Keystroke Action with a ctrl 1 for the other windows
3. For a test purpose I use a Popup Text on the end on the screen of my main.

I see that number 1 works, because the secondary chars target the enemy of the main.
Number 2 doesn't work at all. Nothing happens by the secondary chars.
Number 3 appears on the screen of my main.

ctrl 1 works with the repeater, so this can't be the problem at the secondary.
That is the problem I have. Do you have any idea what's going wrong?

Greetings from Germany

Thomas
Attachments
test.xml
My Config
(12.73 KiB) Downloaded 876 times
Windows 7 x64
Intel 2600k, 16 GB RAM, EVGA 580SC, ADATA SSD 120GB
Lotro, Riders of Rohan, German Server
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:20 pm

Re: Problem with ISBoxer Build #34

No problem.

First, the Hold option is ON for this key map. This means that the longer you hold G7, the longer the keys you told it to press will be held. This will include both Shift+F2 and Ctrl+2, meaning that all of the following will be held until you let go of F7: Shift+F2+Ctrl+2. So, while Shift+F2 gets hit, your Ctrl+2 is technically Shift+Ctrl+2 (along with F2 being down). Even with Hold OFF, the Shift will still be pressed when 2 is pressed, but the key may stop functioning in LOTRO (based on information from another LOTRO player that, for LOTRO, the Hold option may be required. This is different than other games).

So there's some inconvenience here as far as LOTRO and putting lots of things on one button. You may need to make a second Step, and have it press Ctrl+2 separately in the second step. Hopefully some of the current LOTRO + ISBoxer users will share some tips in the LOTRO section here :)
<<

SilentSpace

Post Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:29 pm

Re: Problem with ISBoxer Build #34

Thanks for your help.
I used also the "press or relase" function so I have only to press the button once. ;-)
Windows 7 x64
Intel 2600k, 16 GB RAM, EVGA 580SC, ADATA SSD 120GB
Lotro, Riders of Rohan, German Server

Return to Key Maps