The following Excel 2010 file reads your ISBoxer configuration file and parses it for all of your key combinations.
Download: ISBoxer XML KeyMap Parser v4.2.xlsm
Bug and logic updates.
Clearer color coding.
What it does:
- Automatically loads your file
- Seeks out and presents suspect duplicated key maps
- Sorts and organizes them for easy debugging
- Allows for "Virtualizing", an advanced key mapping technique
- Shows either duplicates only or all key maps
- Creates a matrix of key combinations on sheet 2
- The matrix shows what combos you have used and have left
- The matrix highlights duplications
- Compatible with G13 and G510 keyboards
- Up to 8 button mouse
- Supports all standard keys, and some not so standard
- Game independent
- Printer Friendly!
When I say "suspect" duplications that means due to ISBoxer's vast flexibility, the parser may find duplicates that don't necessarily impact your play. For example, key combos from one team don't affect another. I may have missed/ignored other otherwise safe duplications.
For simplicity's sake, if a combo is duplicated, virtualizing or not, only one combo name shows in the matrix. The matrix isn't comprehensive, it just ticks off what combo combinations have been used. However, all duplicated combos will be commented, showing all uses of that combo.
If you use Right Mods like Right Ctrl, Right Shift, etc., there is a toggle for that. Due to the extra permutations created when using Right Mods they add a significant delay to the parsing time. If you don't use them, turn them off.
Also, the dark yellow FTL warning strip reminds you that unless you're desperately searching for unused combos, you should avoid those, since they stand a high chance of being used for FTL.
If you find bugs or unexpected results, please:
- Describe fully what you suspect is happening
- Go to http://www.privatepaste.com
- Paste your configuration file
- Paste their generated link in your reply