FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Question about window switching in EQ 1

Moderator: MiRai

<<

bkieft80

Post Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Question about window switching in EQ 1

Hey Lax I had a quick question regarding ISBoxer for EQ1. I was using WINeq2 and had it setup where Character 1 used (Alt+1), character 2 used (Alt+2) and so on for 4 characters. When I would swap windows in WINEQ2 it would not require me to let up on the Alt key as I could keep it pressed down and quickly cycle 1-4 through my character windows. However, ISBoxer doesn't seem to allow me to do this as it requires me to lift up every time on the Alt key to swap. Is there a reason for this or some setting I can tweak to change this to the way WINEQ2 is?

Thanks!

-bkieft80
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:54 am

Re: Question about window switching in EQ 1

ISBoxer 40.1.0324.1 (update via Help->About ISBoxer) introduces a new option for you:
* Character Set Slots now have an option to make the Slot Activation Hotkey global. Enabling this option will allow the Hotkey to be used from any program on your computer, not just while in your ISBoxer game windows.

What you'll want to do after updating is go to each of the Slots in your Character Set (select your Character Set in the top left pane, then each Slot number, 1,2,etc in the bottom left pane) and check this new box that's next to the Hotkey option. This will give you identical behavior to WinEQ 2's per-window switching Hotkeys, including the ability to hold down the modifiers the whole time. :)
<<

bkieft80

Post Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:49 am

Re: Question about window switching in EQ 1

Ok Lax ... I was finally able to get it to update... had to restart app it wasn't responding and then I saw the update button in the help menu... I adjusted the settings like you said and it's working like a charm now thanks!... on to the next thread of mine.

-bkieft80

P.S I'm very impressed by ISBoxer so far... if I'm able to get this other thread worked out you'll have a subscriber out of me for sure!

Return to Key Maps