FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Can I completely delete old configurations?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

miatoma

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:30 am

Can I completely delete old configurations?

Hello --

I'm a fairly new user -- I tried dual boxing a few months ago, then gave it up for a while, and now I'm trying again to get a WoW team up and running.

I have a Logitech G13 game pad and a Razer Lycosa keyboard.

The issues I'm having are as follows:

My slave will auto-attack when my master starts an attack if and only if I use the keyboard number pad to start the master's attack, but the slave won't use any abilities, regardless of how I try to communicate (1-= on keyboard, number pad on keyboard, game pad, or repeating mouse clicks).
All general commands will work from the game pad regardless of which character is leading at the time (alt+F, movement, bag, character pane) -- the ability buttons will work for the master, but never for the slave, whether the slave is leading or following.
When I switch to having the slave lead and the master follow, I can use the abilities of both characters -- but the slave will only respond to the keyboard number pad and the leader (now following) will only respond to the game pad. When I swap back to having the slave follow the master again, then once again only the master's abilities can be used.

I have reset all my keybindings to default settings (so probably the number pad controls will not work now), but I suspect this will not really solve the problem. I think I messed up the settings somehow last time I tried dual boxing. I believe this because the team runs fine on my laptop (which did not previously have ISBoxer installed) -- the problems are only on my desktop. I have no idea what I did or how to undo it.

(Well, either that, or it's the game pad creating the problem, since I don't use it on my laptop.)

In any event...
I had uninstalled Inner Space/ISBoxer from my desktop when I wasn't using it, but when I reinstalled, all my old teams and other information were still there, so I'm guessing the messes I made might have carried through as well.
Is there any way I can erase everything that I've done to ISBoxer since I first began using it, and completely start over?

Thanks ~
Mia
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:57 am

Re: Can I completely delete old configurations?

You can use the File menu to Clear your profile (erase everything), save or back it up, open a different file, etc. ISBoxer is just reading files in your Inner Space folder. :)
<<

miatoma

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:15 pm

Re: Can I completely delete old configurations?

That was embarrassingly easy. *blush*
Thanks. :)

Return to Key Maps