FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

G11 / G15 Keyboard Question

Moderator: MiRai

<<

krazykow

Post Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:48 am

G11 / G15 Keyboard Question

I am using a G11 keyboard. I have not installed the Logitech software for the keyboard and thus have not mapped the G keys to anything. Is this required for ISboxer to work properly?

For example, I remapped DPS 1 key to G1 key. It fired off step 1 of my DPS key and then promptly "unselected" the target without IWT and moving into melee range on my DKS.

Once I remapped DPS 1 back to the 1 key, it worked perfectly again. It could be that the G1 key appears to be equal to F1 to Windows without the Logitech keyboard software installed and without any special mapping of the keys. :?:
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:19 am

Re: G11 / G15 Keyboard Question

This keyboard has factory default settings that, the moment you plug it in, the G-keys will send 1 through 6 and/or F1 through F6, and possibly some other stuff depending on your specific model.

To prevent this, you must run the Logitech profiler software each time you plug in the keyboard. You can set it to "All G-Keys->Unassigned" and then close it. After the first time it should keep the Unassigned without having to do that part again, but you do at least have to run the software.
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Re: G11 / G15 Keyboard Question

I find I have to run the software and end-process, for IS Boxer to be able to use the keys.

I only had to undo all of the default options once; it has remembered it since.
There was an option to undo/erase/delete all of the keys in the default profile all at once, which I used.
And I have Warcraft set to use the default profile.

Basically Windows automatically loads it, when I boot up.
I will Control + Shift + Escape, go to processes, and End Process on LCore.exe

And then everything is good, until I reboot, in which case I end the process again.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa

Return to Key Maps