FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Round-Robin with 2 Actions from 2 Chars...possible?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

nekoelschekrat

Post Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:19 am

Round-Robin with 2 Actions from 2 Chars...possible?

I´d like to create a RR for fast Caster-Killing.
It includes Deathgrip and Strangulate.

But,and thats my Problem...they should be used by different Chars to avoid the GlobalCD.

Like this:

Main casts Deathgrip, with a little Delay Toon 1 casts strangulate.
Next Tuime Toon1 casts Deathgrip an Toon 2 Strangulate.
Delay should be 300-500 ms.
In my opinion this would especially in lower BGs the ultimate Casterhorror. :D
But is it even possible to create?
I use a Razer Naga and on demand a Logitech G13.
Maybe this Stuff could make it happen without hurting the EULA as Thirdparty-Software.

Anyone an idea how this could work?

And a (i guess) easy Question for the Guys around.

Oh, i forgot a seond Question!

How do i creat a RoundRobin Makro for Mouseover Actions?
Is there a Differenc to the "Standard" Mouseover Macros?
I guess there maybe could be a Problem with broadcasting.

I just wanna put Strangulate in such a Macro for special Situations.

Edit: I found a Post do build a 2-Step-Macro for my first Question.
Unfortunately i don`t understand how to do that for my Idea.
Could anyone be so kind to tell me how to create it?

thx
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:16 am

Re: Round-Robin with 2 Actions from 2 Chars...possible?

First of all, review the Round-robin wiki page for some notes regarding the different ways of creating Round-robin hotkeys. The main thing that is important to note is that the round-robin checkbox, as explained in that wiki page, does not let you easily control the order of who gets the keystrokes (you know, like "the next guy that didn't just death grip"). However, if you specifically design each Step of your Mapped Key (instead of using the checkbox) you can say exactly who gets what keystroke.

Secondly, any "delay" is going to come directly from your hands, not from anything ISBoxer calculates for you. In order for ISBoxer to pass a keystroke (to death grip, to strangulate, etc), you must either have just pressed, or just released, some key. So for example when you press some hotkey, it can death grip, then when you let go it can have another guy strangulate.

1. In the top pane, under Key Maps, select an appropriate Key Map to put your new Mapped Key in.
2. In the bottom left pane right click Mapped Keys and select New Mapped Key
3. In the bottom right pane click the < next to Hotkey to give it a hotkey
4. In the bottom left pane, Click on 1 under Steps, so you're editing the first and (currently) only step.
5. In the bottom right, Right click Actions and make a new Keystroke Action. Configure as desired. (toon 1 death grip, etc) You can add a second Keystroke Action (or any number of Actions really) to the same Step, if it should ALSO happen the SAME TIME as the other Keystroke Action.
6. In the bottom left pane, right click Steps and select New Step
7. In the bottom left pane, Click on 2 under steps
8. In the bottom right pane, Right click Actions and make a new Keystroke Action. (toon 2 strangulate) etc. Repeat as desired. (step 3= toon 2 death grip, step 4=toon 3 strangulate, and so on)

As configured above, one STEP will be executed each time you RELEASE the Hotkey by default. You can change this in the Mapped Key's main options. Change the "Execute a Step ... " drop-down box from "released" to "pressed OR released". This will do a Step when you press the hotkey, and then the next step when you release it.

Return to Key Maps