FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

problems with WoW helper and keymaps

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Aragent

Post Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:11 pm

problems with WoW helper and keymaps

What directory and file name do the Helper and keymaper settings get stored in Innerspace ?

I do a new Wow helper and assign a key sequence such as ctr alt right-shift ] and then do an keymap with a key sequence of say alt X that does a named wow macro.
I have made sure the wow helper Library is assigned to the character set, but the macro is not firing. but as I do further investigation.

Isboxer is stating that the export all to innerspace is successful however it doesn't appear to be.

I have looked in the innerspace directory under scripts ISBoxerToolkit.KeyMapperSettings.xml this file has is not being altered its still using a very old keymap from isboxer 35.

I have looked in the in game addon ISboxer file name ISBoxer_Character-[character name]-[realmname].lua and this doesn't appear to being saved to either

the default quick setup 38 wow helper librarys and keymaps seam to work but it doesn't look like any thing I try to add is being saved .

So I am Having a horrible time trying to troubleshoot

cant tell if Isboxer is just not saving (pushing the settings) or is there a condition where isboxer will not write to the addon on a export all.

I believe its the former as even if I write a new Mount macro it will not save and execute.

so any help is appreciated.
<<

Aragent

Post Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:54 am

Re: problems with WoW helper and keymaps

Found the issue on saving, if Isboxer has a conflict of any sort Example would be 2 Macros assigned the same hotkey, then even if Isboxer exports all says it was successful.
It actually does not update the file. thus not just the conflict is prevented from updating but all of it is prevented.

For those of you who want to know
innerspace directory under scripts ISBoxerToolkit.KeyMapperSettings.xml is the correct file it stores the keybindings in.
and the ingame ISboxer file name ISBoxer_Character-[character name]-[realmname].lua is also the correct file for character specific info.

Return to Key Maps