FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Key Maps with two character sets

Moderator: MiRai

<<

blb078

Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:03 am

Key Maps with two character sets

Playing EQ one and still getting use to and learning ISboxer. Originally I was just playing 4 characters on 1 server. Now I started playing 4 characters on another server. The first set of characters is called Team1 under my character sets and the new characters I just started playing are Team2. Originally I just setup my key maps under the main key map tree, not in the tree under the character set Team1. Which I'm not sure I am suppose to do that now that I have a second character set.

Now when I click on Team1 char set, I see the tree with my toons' names etc. I see that there is also a Key Maps sub tree in my char sets, which I never saw before and I'm guessing this is where I was suppose to have my keymaps so that when a diff char set is loaded it knows which is what. But I never did this and can not get my key maps moved to that tree. It says to drag and drop but it will not allow me.

So now that I have a second char set, how do I set it up where one set of key maps controls Team1 and another set controls team2? Or is something like that even needed?
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:03 am

Re: Key Maps with two character sets

Any Key Map that appears under your Character Set is not a separate Key Map - those are just the Key Maps which are available to that Character Set. If you have an existing set of Key Maps that you wish to add to a new Character Set, do the following:

1) In the top left pane of ISBoxer, expand the nodes for Character Sets and Key Maps.
2) In the top left pane, select the Character Set you wish to add Key Maps to.
3) Drag a Key Map from the top left pane to the Key Maps section of the bottom left pane. This will activate that Key Map for that Character Set.

Return to Key Maps