FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I need help with 1 Warrior + 4 Mages ...

Moderator: MiRai

<<

SirBrent

Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:37 pm

I need help with 1 Warrior + 4 Mages ...

Hello,

I've been using ISBoxer for awhile now and I've recently gotten 5 Arcane Mages to 85 without any problems using the basic setup and Tovya's IWT.

The thing is now I want to use 4 of the Mages with my main which is a Warrior but I am having problems trying to set this up... I've been poking around with the Action Target Groups and I've tried to just create a 4 Mage, 1 Warrior character set but I just cant seem to get it to work. I've tried countless different things.

What I want to do is simply play my Warrior as the main and have 4 of the mages assist him.

i.e: My Warrior presses '1' which will be Bloodthirst. I want my mage to use 'Alt+1' which is Arcane Blast.

Please can I get some help on how to get this going?

Greatly appreciated! Looking forward to feedback!

Brent
Æres[85] Æree[85] Ærees[85] Ærese[85] Æress[85]
<<

SirBrent

Post Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:25 pm

Re: I need help with 1 Warrior + 4 Mages ...

Argh... Still can't get it to work. Please can someone guide me through this? I want to have my mages counter whatever my warrior uses..

For example... My warrior will press '1' and my mages will receive 'Alt+1' without having my warrior use alt+1 and without me not being able to broadcast 1 through the keymap repeater (which will not let me be able to type the password in for all screens)
Æres[85] Æree[85] Ærees[85] Ærese[85] Æress[85]

Return to Key Maps