FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[WoW] Help setting up mouse 4 and 5

Moderator: MiRai

<<

hevensxj

Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:08 am

Help setting up mouse 4 and 5

i need help making mouse 4 and 5 useable on my bottom left and bottom right action bars in wow.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:36 am

Re: Help setting up mouse 4 and 5

What are you wanting to make mouse 4 and 5 do, exactly? I mean, I get that you want them to "work" ... but unless you're trying to tell me that ISBoxer is preventing your mouse buttons from working, I think I need more information. If that IS what you're trying to say, then run your mouse configuration software (e.g. Logitech SetPoint if it's a Logitech mouse) as Administrator and it should work fine.
<<

hevensxj

Post Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:27 pm

in my normal set up i have those buttons on my mouse as hotkeys for my bottom left button 12 and bottom right button 1, i know the default hotkeys isboxer has are 1 through =. i was just wondering what i would have to mess with to get my mouse buttons be recognized by the program.
<<

Xeniaz

Post Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:34 pm

Hello Hevensxj,
In THIS link you will find information on setting up keymaps to fit your needs. Also I would like to point out the search button that can be found on the left side of that page which will aid you in getting ISBoxer setup the way you want it.

Return to Key Maps