FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A little problem with keymaps

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Ricky51

Post Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:47 pm

A little problem with keymaps

Hi
Fist of all thank you for this wonderful software here.

After coming back from a RIFT adventure I start again Multiboxing with my 5 toons in WOW.
So bringing up the hole system to a “new standard” :-) Integrating the Seqence- and Procmakros and so on ….

My Implementation. http://www.privatepaste.com/4d5f044367

Changing the Spamkey to only send step1 → Alt, Strg. 8. to all. Step2 → Alt, Strg, 9 to all. I set the spamkey ( in my case “2”) to a other keymap – and this key never will be send to a Window, it ends all in makros.

Creating New WoW Makrosets: one for the class and one for the subclass.
Example:
Paladin all Makros that will work for all palas ( like Word of Glory, …. )
PaladinProtection the Sequencemakro (triggert by Alt, Strg, 8) and the Procmakro ( Alt, Strg, 9)
and all ather Skills for Protpalas.
Selecting all my Palas in “Paladin” and the ProtPala in "PaladinProtection"

This works actually very fine and I am very happy with this.

Only “little problem” and my Question:

When I log on in WOW ( Multiplex is OFF – ALT, Shift, M) the key 2 (and all other keys in that spec. keymap "MakroVers" ) are eaten by my keyboard. So I enter my password in the moment by copy and paste from Notepad. hihi
I believe I forgot to put the keymap in some imported Setupgroup or whatever.

Thanks for help. Enjoy live
<<

Valerian

ISBoxer Support Team

Post Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:45 pm

Re: A little problem with keymaps

What you can do to fix this issue is to add actions to the Activate Maps hotkey in the Always On keymap. You would want an action to turn your MakroVers keymap off in Step 1, and an action to turn it back on in Step 2. Use the default actions in there as an example.

This link may also help you if you need further assistance getting this straightened out: http://isboxer.com/wiki/FAQ#I_added_a_n ... able_it.3F
<<

Ricky51

Post Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:39 pm

Thank you - exactly this.
I just put same KeyMapState Actions for my new Keymaps in the Contro/Activate Maps.

Working fine now. Have fun.

Return to Key Maps