FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Rift -> Possible to If-then?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Virge

Post Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:51 pm

Rift -> Possible to If-then?

I'm curious - is it at all possible to setup key maps for Rift that can detect ability charges (say attack points for warriors, combo points/charges for rogues, conviction, etc..) and then be configured to trigger another ability at a certain point?

To clarify, I would be able to highly optimize my Warrior and Rogue DPS.. both are reliant on attack points, and the rogue is currently Sab so it relies on both attack points and charges.

For example - on the rogue, I would like to stack blast charges until the target mob has 5 attack points AND 5 charges, and then detonate.. due to the talents revolving around detonate making it do 3-4x more damage with 5 combat points.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Rift -> Possible to If-then?

No. ISBoxer cannot (will not ever) detect game state information. If you want to hack the game you'll have to go elsewhere...

You can, however, use video feeds to see important information from each window and adjust accordingly. If you check out the RIFT section here on the forums you might get some good ideas for your key maps though

Return to Key Maps