FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Interact now moves my character

Moderator: MiRai

<<

August78

Post Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:20 pm

Interact now moves my character

I dont know what I did. I had made a couple of hotkeys for my warrior (that i main) where I was trying to make him run up to attack something when I was playing on my priest (since I do the normal IWT then the rest of the gang starts wanding the target straight away). I wasn't happy with the result, so I deleted those two new hotkeys. However, now, whomever char I play he also moves towards the target when I click IWT. Before, it was only the followers that moved.

In my isb42-party keymaps in the iwt-standard, the step 1 says do click to move on ->all other. Then Auto-assist me, and finally IWT -> all. Since the 2nd part is "all others", why does my char still move?
<<

August78

Post Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:15 pm

Re: Interact now moves my character

I think I discovered a bug in ISboxer. By just removing the keybind for IWT standard and then rebinding it, it now works.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:15 pm

August78 wrote:I dont know what I did.

If you enabled CTM at some point, and it was left enabled, then sending IWT to everyone would also make that character move. Change the CTM Off Action in the IWT Standard Mapped Key to All w/ Current to fix this in the future.
<<

August78

Post Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:47 pm

I didnt change Click-to-move though. Do you mean it does it by itself? Just rebinding the hotkey for iwt-standard made it work properly again.

Return to Key Maps