FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Everquest Shift Keys

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Fixxer

Post Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:33 am

Everquest Shift Keys

Normally, if you hold the right shift key down and press the up arrow at the same time, it will backtrack through the previous list of things you recently typed. It works fine when I use the left shift key, but when I use the right shift key, it doesn't work. Pressing the right shift key and up arrow moves the character as if I only pressed the up arrow. All I want ISBoxer to do is to manage my video positions and fast swap between boxes.

How to I fix my shift key and remove other keybinds? Or better yet, how do I optimize my windows so they swap instantly without keybinds being affected?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:17 am

Re: Everquest Shift Keys

Ingame keybinds are never affected by ISBoxer. ISboxer might call those ingame keybinds, but it will never change them. You right shift key should not be affected in anyway unless you have a hotkey configured in ISBoxer to treat it differently.

If you do not want any of the ISBoxer hotkeys, then you can remove the assignment of them from your team. If you select you Character Set, and then Menus, you can unhighlight any highlighted menus. Once done, you can then select Key Maps, and remove any highlighted Key Maps. Once you've done that, you can Export to Inner Space from the file menu. This will make sure there are no ISBoxer hotkeys assigned to your character set. It is possible the default Windows selectors will still be set (CTRL+ALT+NUM), which if you do not want these, you can select each slot within the character set, and you can remove the "Hotkey to swap this this character" option.

That will leave it solely to anything you have in game. You can also get this same behaviour from running the Quick Setup Wizard, and selecting a couple of options within it on the hotkeys page (with the finish button), by selecting Bare from the drop down at the top, then hitting the I have an AltGR key tickbox, and finally by wiping out all the remaining present hotkeys. This will give you a nothing setup, which will only be the window layout selected, which if you click on a mini window, will focus it to the active region.

Return to Key Maps