FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Window Focus hotkey

Moderator: MiRai

<<

SteelDragon

Post Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:04 am

Window Focus hotkey

Ok so I want to create a clickbar that when i click on it will move a character to the active window.

I currently have a setup I'm very happy with. It runs 5 EvE clients in full screen stacked with a control bar (dxnothing with VFX overlays). In this control panel I have a click bar setup that when I left click it broadcasts in game for repair and I would like to beable to rightclick the click bar and cause it to set that window as the focus or active client.

I tried a strait key broadcast of my hotkey to activate character. I tried with both window current and all/w current and all/without current. All seam to get the same window error sound when I attempt to use it.

Please help
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:10 am

Re: Window Focus hotkey

If you edit the mapped key manually (the one the click bar is running - or if you are actually using a menu, the button set), and add a Window Action -> Window Focus Action, you should get what you are after.

SteelDragon wrote:I tried a strait key broadcast of my hotkey to activate character. I tried with both window current and all/w current and all/without current. All seam to get the same window error sound when I attempt to use it.
This method tells ISBoxer to set send the CTRL+ALT+X to the game (or whatever your hotkey is), not to back to ISBoxer, which explains the beeping.

Return to Key Maps