FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Keymaps for diablo 3 help

Moderator: MiRai

<<

hudsonhack

Post Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:53 am

Keymaps for diablo 3 help

Hello, this my second time using ISBoxer, the first time was a trial version, I played diablo 3 the first time as well, but it's all wonky I have to press keys several times and honnestly it's more tiring than anything. So I heard keymaps right? How do they work....?

Basically all I want is simple.

3 spams 3 and 4 on every screens.

and the rest of the keys and the mouse buttons hit every screens simultaneously. Any chance I can do that?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:03 am

Re: Keymaps for diablo 3 help

So what you want is a hotkey for when you press 3, to send 3 and 4 to all windows, right? The rest is already built in for you.

In the Wizards menu select Mapped Key Wizard. It will ask for a Key Map to put it in, select Combat. Then it will ask what type of key to set up, select Straight Key Broadcast. Then it will ask you what key(s) to set up and where to send them, give it 3 and leave the rest default, and click Finish. This is most of what you want, but it only sends 3 -- now to add the 4. In the top left pane under Key Maps, select Combat (or the Key Map you added this to). In the bottom left pane, find the 3 you just added and expand it (click the +) so under it you see Steps, 1: 3-> all. Click the 1 under Steps. Now on the right you see "3 -> all" selected, right click that and select Copy Action to Clipboard; then right click Actions and select Paste Action from Clipboard. Now depending on whether you want 3 or 4 to send first (it will go from top to bottom), pick one of the two "3 -> all" and set its Key Combination to 4. Export to Inner Space and you're done :)
<<

hudsonhack

Post Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:32 pm

I think it was already clear enough I should have seen it. Thanks for the help, please let me know if you think there's something useful about the program that would be useful to me to make the gameplay more satisfying.

Now the real problem I have is I keep turning off key broadcast, and I can't turn it back on without restarting, kind of an inconvenience.

To be precise, it's like I can't turn off broadcast before I log in, and once I log in it's permanently off.
Last edited by hudsonhack on Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:47 pm

hudsonhack wrote:I think it was already clear enough I should have seen it. Thanks for the help, please let me know if you think there's something useful about the program that would be useful to me to make the gameplay more satisfying.

Now the real problem I have is I keep turning off key broadcast, and I can't turn it back on without restarting, kind of an inconvenience.

Normally you can just press Shift+Alt+R to toggle it. Have you removed the Always On Key Map from your team?

It might help to share your configuration if you need help tracking that down -- http://isboxer.com/wiki/Configuration_Sharing
<<

hudsonhack

Post Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:53 pm

http://privatepaste.com/40032b87ac

I tried shift alt R all it does is toggle it on and off as long as I hold it.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:03 pm

That's because you have changed the Always On Key Map to default all the mapped keys within it to execute on "pressed or released". Normally the default for this Key Map is released. Any mapped keys set to use the default execute setting for the Key Map (rather than being overridden individually) are now executing 2 steps in the full cycle, of press = step 1, release = step 2. Whereas normally these are only executing a single step on release.

You can change it by selecting the Key Maps -> Always On in the top left, and then make sure that the Always On node is selected in the bottom left, and then on the lower right, set the "Execute a step when..." to released.
<<

hudsonhack

Post Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:55 pm

Okay so now, say I want to just press 5 and when I do that it does 3-4-1 and repeats after 0.5 second until I hit 5.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:59 pm

That would be called a macro, and ISBoxer makes no provision for it.
<<

hudsonhack

Post Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:02 am

Bah it's alright, I can keep rythm without a metronome.

Return to Key Maps