FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

How to Launch Albion Online

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Leatrix

Post Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:32 am

How to Launch Albion Online

Albion Online is listed as supported under http://isboxer.com/wiki/Supported_Games

So my problem is the following.

Albion Online has to start through a launcher "launch_albion_online.exe" which boots "Albion-Online.exe". When I try to start the game only with the "Albion-Online.exe" it will kick you out of the game because it started without the "Albion-Online.exe" because of EAC. When I use the "launch_albion_online.exe" in InnerSpace the Launcher will crash so the game itself won't boot. But when I use "Albion-Online.exe" EAC will kick me because I didn't used the launcher.

So InnerSpace has to boot "launch_albion_online.exe" and inject into the "Albion-Online.exe" afterwards so it can work, but I have no Idea how to set up InnerSpace to do that.

That's why I need some help :)
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:39 am

Re: How to Launch Albion Online

Aye, the list needs to be updated.
They've implemented some things to prevent other programs from launching the game.

Yes, that means it no longer works.
<<

Leatrix

Post Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:53 am

Is there no way ot manually inject InnerSpace only to the Albion-Online.exe after it got launched from the launcher?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:34 am

Leatrix wrote:Is there no way ot manually inject InnerSpace only to the Albion-Online.exe after it got launched from the launcher?

Unfortunately, there is no way to do that, but even if there were, there's no guarantee it'd solve the issue.

Return to Other