FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

City of Heroes

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Elusifff

Post Wed May 01, 2019 2:19 pm

City of Heroes

Doesn't play nicely with ISBoxer, you can get the game to launch via adding the launcher to innerspace/isboxer but it does not register mouse clicks. Can't really test much further than that as you can't get past the log-in screen.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed May 01, 2019 3:16 pm

Re: City of Heroes

This is being worked on currently. The mouse click issue is known.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu May 02, 2019 12:37 pm

Inner Space development build 6431 corrects the input issue with City of Heroes. To try it out, right click Inner Space and tick "Download development (test) patches", then close and restart Inner Space. When it comes back up and offers build 6431, click "Patch these files" for it to update.
<<

snarfzy

Post Fri May 10, 2019 8:45 am

I would love to try this out but I cant even get the launcher they use "tequila" to open in an innerspace window.. it trys and brings up an exception error some system.xml stuff..
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri May 10, 2019 8:54 am

The trick is to bypass the launcher. Come to the ISBoxer Discord for current information -- https://discord.gg/ESxEzhs

You will want to join our #city_of_heroes channel. To do so, click the #i_play_another_game channel, and click the icon under City of Heroes. All of the information you need is available (and you can also have a chat with the other people trying it out)
<<

snarfzy

Post Fri May 10, 2019 9:37 am

Thank you I will have to def join tonight as I have no idea how to bypass that! I got so frustrated last night looked at the error codes and searching i just uninstalled and was going to reinstall today!

Return to Other