FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Elder Scrolls Online - Mouse Clicks Not Working On Game UI

Moderator: MiRai

<<

TrustedKiller

Post Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:32 pm

Elder Scrolls Online - Mouse Clicks Not Working On Game UI

Hello, I'm a little new to the software, so I apologize if I miss a simple issue.

The problem I'm having, is that when I use the software for Elder Scrolls Online, the secondary window (the one that's being broadcasted to,) does not register mouse clicks on user interfaces. It will still however work for attacking and gameplay related stuff. Even hovering over user interface elements won't highlight them like they normally should. It's almost as if the mouse is clicking on top of something instead of inside the game window. This is an issue for me, because a lot of the game uses the interface for inventory and skills and other such thing that if I can't use the software for, it really slows down the process.

This game so far is the only game that I have this issue with. Heroes of the Storm for example, works flawlessly. Which leads me to believe that it's not something to do with my settings. However, I could definitely be mistaken!

Any advice or suggestions on the issue would be greatly appreciated! :D

Edit: My ISBoxer config if it helps
https://pastebin.com/veEmnL6a
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:18 am

Re: Elder Scrolls Online - Mouse Clicks Not Working On Game UI

Chances are this kind of issue will need an update to Inner Space, especially as from your description it is working in some places and not others. No doubt when Lax reads your post, he will be able to add it to the never ending list.
<<

TrustedKiller

Post Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:55 pm

bob wrote:Chances are this kind of issue will need an update to Inner Space, especially as from your description it is working in some places and not others. No doubt when Lax reads your post, he will be able to add it to the never ending list.

Yippie! I look forward to hopefully seeing it working!
<<

TrustedKiller

Post Sat May 26, 2018 4:24 am

I'm back after a year! Sadly it looks like the issue still exists.

Same as described from before. It just appears as if the broadcasted mouse is just an illusion hovering over top of the game window. When the cursor passes over in-game elements, it won't highlight them, whereas with normal mouse control, it will.

This also still means I can't click on any in-game interface.

If this is a known issue with any other game, and there was a fix on the user end, please let me know! I'd very much like to troubleshoot to fix it!

Edit - Forgot to mention, it's only doing this on multi-computer setup and not same computer setup.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat May 26, 2018 9:00 am

If this happens on multi-PC but not on same PC, chances are you can probably activate a non-game window on your second PC to work around the issue. I'll check it out though :shock:

Return to Other