FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ArcheAge support?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:12 pm

Re: ArcheAge support?

serganr wrote:today launched 2 windows game, it works fine. Interested in the settings for auto-following characters. As far as I know, Archage does not support the macro function ...

As you say, the game doesn't have a follow function, and ISBoxer cannot provide in-game functions that do not exist. I would assume with the restrictive limits on multiboxing ArcheAge (e.g. no replication), people use it for managing multiple windows for their solo characters, or they try to manually keep two (or more) characters together as best as they can.
<<

serganr

Post Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:02 am

Re: ArcheAge support?

MiRai wrote:
serganr wrote:today launched 2 windows game, it works fine. Interested in the settings for auto-following characters. As far as I know, Archage does not support the macro function ...

As you say, the game doesn't have a follow function, and ISBoxer cannot provide in-game functions that do not exist. I would assume with the restrictive limits on multiboxing ArcheAge (e.g. no replication), people use it for managing multiple windows for their solo characters, or they try to manually keep two (or more) characters together as best as they can.

thanks for the explanation
Previous

Return to Other