FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Dark Age of Camelot

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Notawitch

Post Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:06 pm

Dark Age of Camelot

Howdy.

After downloading a patch this evening, I am having two issues with Dark Age of Camelot.

One, while I have a 5-member character set, it is only loading one account. It does not prompt me to load the other four accounts after the first account has loaded. I am using the same login method as I have used for the last several years (that is, right click on the Innerspace icon and choose my appropriate character set). As you know, it autopopulates logins for all five accounts as each account is logged in. The prompts ceased after one.

Two, the one account that is, in fact, loading is loading in full-screen mode without room for the windows task bar. My default has always been full-screen with room for the task bar. It's almost as if Innerspace is being ignored and the login optics on my screen are as if I used the traditional, non-Innerspace login method. I even attempted to re-run the Window Layout Wizard and export to Innerspace, but nothing changed.

I guess a third problem is that when I minimize the screen to see my desktop or check for prompts for additional character logins, the screen is black when I return to the game (although I have sound). The screen will reappear with my character selection screen after I logout from the black screen (I cannot see what I am typing to logout, but it allows me to logout nonetheless from the black screen).

Any help is appreciated.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:15 pm

Re: Dark Age of Camelot

For anyone else that might come here looking for an answer:

We took care of this in Discord, but the answer was to disable the Development (test) build of Inner Space. The development build is currently breaking things in order to restore World of Warcraft 7.3.0. :)
<<

Percy

Post Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:01 am

Re: Dark Age of Camelot

Yesterdays patch = really slow loads and poor performance (toons falling off).
Patched again this AM = some in-game improvement but load screens are taking even longer to load.

Currently running Inner Space v1.15 (Build 6196) 64-bit (needed to check I wasnt loading development/test patches...

Return to Other