FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Arche Age Update

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:16 am

Re: Arche Age Update

I am resurrecting this thread to provide an update on the status of ArcheAge with ISBoxer.

I got an email yesterday with a screenshot of ArcheAge running with ISBoxer, and a description of Window Layout related issues. Frankly this came as a surprise to me since I spent a lot of time trying to fix Inner Space to work with ArcheAge's loader and the last time I checked, it wasn't loading properly. So I must assume for now that they updated the ArcheAge loader with the recent ArcheAge Maelstrom (4.0) update, and that it is once again compatible with Inner Space. Yay!

With that said, issues like those currently described (Window Layout related, etc) are immensely easier -- and far less time consuming -- to take care of, so I will work on that following the Christmas holiday. :)
<<

company

Post Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:34 pm

Thanks for the update - still no luck getting it to load at all here, but glad to see there's still some interest. I only purchased to use with Archeage so hope to see it working soon!
<<

company

Post Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:36 am

got it working! had to load the game without isboxer and set it to use dx9 - seems to be working now!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:39 am

got it working! had to load the game without isboxer and set it to use dx9 - seems to be working now!

Great! Sounds like I'll have to do some testing with the video modes. Thanks for the info :)
<<

o1knives

Post Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:38 am

I have no problems getting the game to load. Unfortunately, I have been getting random game freezes. Some of it appears to be related to window switching, but sometimes it isn't. Currently, the game does not seem to like focus follows mouse. I haven't tested extensively yet, but I have also been getting intermittent problems with the game not registering mouse clicks (although it registers keyboard input fine). The only solution to this seems to be relaunching the game.
Previous

Return to Other