FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Dark Age of Camelot - MouseButton 4/5

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Skywier

Post Mon May 22, 2017 1:52 pm

Dark Age of Camelot - MouseButton 4/5

Hello. Although after all the mouse fix patches, everything was working fine, once the experimental build went live, or maybe at some other unknown point, the game no longer seems to receive input from my thumb mouse buttons, aka Mouse Button 4/5.

This has always worked (except for the weird behavior during the mouse patches), but now, no matter what I try, its like the MouseButton 4/5 (forward/back normally) will not send to the game at all. Works in a browser (back/forward). Works in DAoC when not launched through ISBoxer. Its not a super critical button for me when mutli-boxing (its my "mousepan" button and a macro), but I'm wondering if there is a simple solution im missing.

Symptons are

1) MouseButton 4/5 doesn't interact with any game client when using ISBoxer. I can't even set it as a keybind in the keyboard settings when not logged in, just in log in screen. It's does nothing. Cursor stays visible, doesn't report pressing the button at all.

2) Mouse Pan (my setting for MouseButton 4) works fine if I set it to anything else, including other mouse buttons (but not mousebutton 5 ofc), so its not mousepan.

3) If I use Razer settings to make MouseButton4/5 a macro (of any type really), it does send those commands to the game. So like if i set mousebutton4 to "f10" or something, and press mousebutton4 in game, it will send "f10".

So its almost like the actual "mousebutton4/5" is disabled?? Any suggestions? Feels like its a settings thing on my side and not a code issues, but any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Razer DeathAdder Mouse.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon May 22, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Dark Age of Camelot - MouseButton 4/5

If not already enabled, you may need to enable the "Hold any keystroke..." option for the Mapped Key(s) tied to those mouse buttons.

Return to Other